MUD Offers a Competitive League and a Recreational/”Casual” League.
- 6 drafted teams.
- For experienced players only. Entry is not guaranteed. Players are drafted based on registration information; selection is not on a first-come first-served basis.
- Games will be held on Sunday afternoons and weeknights. Sunday games will be at Riverside Park or Inwood Hill Park (and Randall’s Island Park for the first few weeks until grass fields open). During the week, games will be at Riverside Park except for on Wednesday evenings which will be at East River Park. Expect approximately one game during the week and one or two game(s) every weekend.
- The Spring 2017 season will begin no later than Sunday, March 26th, weather permitting, with league finals on Sunday, May 21st, weather permitting.
- 6 drafted teams.
- Players of all skill levels are welcome; however, entry is not guaranteed if we are oversubscribed. Players are drafted based on registration information and selection is not done on a first-come first-served basis. (If oversubscribed, a waitlist will be started and invitations will be sent if there is available space.)
- Games will be held on Saturday afternoons primarily at Van Cortlandt Park (expect two games each Saturday from 12-4PM), but may be held at Riverside Park early in the season, or Inwood Hill Park, depending on field conditions.
- The Spring 2017 season will begin no earlier than Saturday, March 25th, weather permitting, with league playoffs on Saturday, May 20th.
Details for both leagues
- Players may register for either or both Leagues. If you are willing to play in either League, please indicate this in the registration form, but pay for the Competitive League. If you want to play in both leagues, please pay for both leagues.
- Baggage requests are limited to one other person. Requests must be entered during registration, and each player must specifically request the other player as baggage. We will attempt to honor baggage requests; however, please let us know if you are not willing to be on separate teams by checking the box indicating that you must be on the same team as your baggage.
- We expect better than 50% attendance from all players. If you will not be able to attend more than half of the games, please do not register.
- The Spring League 2017 Fees are:
- $55 for Rec/Casual
- $70 for Competitive
- $110 for both
- We are NOT providing league shirts and discs for this season.
- The Refund Policy for League fees is as follows:
- Full refund if you withdraw from the League before teams are assigned or are not assigned a team.
- Half refund if you withdraw from the League after teams are assigned.
- No refund if you withdraw from the League more than two weeks after the season begins.
Registration closes on Friday, March 17th at 11:59PM, or earlier if we reach league capacity. Please register early!
If you’ve played with us before, we’ve already set up your account. Just go to the login page, and retrieve your password if necessary. Once you’re logged in, you can come back here to register for the season. Please adjust baggage or experience as needed.
If you have not registered or played with us before, please fill out the form below to create your site profile and you’ll be asked to register for the season in the next step.
Site Sign-up Form
If you played with us before, we have an account already waiting for you. Just go to the login page and use the password recovery system to get a new password. Once you're in, you can come back here to register for the Fall season.
Otherwise, please fill out the form below to create your site profile and you'll be asked to register for the season in the next step.